Offers a range of vacuum levels using steam as the motive fluid. Single stage units are for low vacuum use, while high vacuum applications require multistage designs with inter-condensers.
Vacuum drying, Enrichment, Distillation, Deodorization, Crystallization, Exhaust, Impregnation, etc.
- Materials: Body-carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Nozzle: Stainless steel
- Connections: ANSI,KS, DIN, JIS Standards
Steam Jet Liquid
For transporting, discharging, or heating liquid with high Speed steam as the motive fluid.
- Feeding corrosive liquid such as acid, alkali, etc
- Transporting and circulating radioactive materials
- Discharging sanitary sewage and waste water
- Pump priming
- Materials: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Bronze, Teflon, etc.
- Connections: Flanges (ANSI, KS, DIN, JlS Standards), Threaded, Union, etc
Used to suck and mix, transport, of compress fluids using high speed fluid (usually water) as the motive medium.
- Vacuum distillation and drying
- Dilution of suction chemicals in water treatment industries
- Mixing and transporting fluids and suction gases
- Transport of salts, activated carbon, resins, etc.
- Pump priming
- Materials: Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Rubber, PP, PE, Teflon, etc.
- Connections: Flanges (ANSI, KS, DIN, JIS Standards)
- S-Type static mixers incorporated for mixing applications
- Serves to prevent cavitation on a water sealed vacuum pump
- Materials: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Teflon, etc.
- Connections: Flanges (ANSI, KS, DIN, JIS Standards),Threaded, Union
Newwin Engineering is the agent representative for Samhwa Mixing Technology Co. Ltd.
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.